Error on 1.1.4 - file download

🆓 Fully integrated 🛒 Shop System for the “Advanced Points System”. Ease-of-use filesystem interface for item images and files. High customisation options and possibilities per item (included by default Points and Files).

3Di
Founder
Founder

Post by 3Di »

Tarantino wrote:
14 Jul 2020 22:57

Cloudflare enables http2 for SSL connections ….

This site runs on HTTP/2 without Cloudflare.

🏥 Honour and respect to all our heroes in health care. 🇮🇹
Looking for a specific solution for your site? We will rock you! 🚀

DAE avatar
Tarantino
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Tarantino »

Just to say that after all it start working. It was indeed from cloudflare. After disabled, and clean the cache and regenerated the SSL, it started working. Very very strange!

EDIT:
So, for finalize this problem. I’ll let here some info, because I beleive the extension could probably be enhance to work with CF.

Cloudflare staff says on link below that, for fixing the problem we should “Report the correct file size.” does the extension does that?

https://community.cloudflare.com/t/file ... ded/5598/7

I would prefer be using cloudflare, but if thats not something you’re wiling to check or try to solve. I’m at least happy that it works without CF.

3Di
Founder
Founder

Post by 3Di »

Tarantino wrote:
14 Jul 2020 22:57

However http2 expects the reported size to match what the webserver reports for streamed content. That’s why the download cancels.

Look, we are under HTTP/2 as I said, no CF. Everything matches, sizes or whatever.

immagine.png
immagine.png (2.75 KiB) Viewed 78 times

Your problem lies elsewhere, the extensions work just fine in our live 3.2 test board in this server.

immagine.png

DAE avatar
Tarantino
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Tarantino »

Yes, I know. It lies on CF. At this moment, without cloudflare, it works perfectly on my forum too. But if I enable cloudflare, it stop working right away. Since many people uses CF nowadays, I just wanted to let you know that info. People will have problems with Free Cloudflare and ASS. Just that ;)

3Di
Founder
Founder

Post by 3Di »

After thousands of downloads you are the first to report this, so there is no statistical evidence of your assertion.

Besides, first you accuse HTTP2 then this or that and then you insist that we are the ones responsible for your problems.

I would suggest for next time to be a bit more careful before talking, you are a person with years of experience with phpBB and I expect you to be truthful about what you say, so we don’t waste time in unnecessary discussions.

Thank you

3Di
Founder
Founder

Post by 3Di »

Install a new and fresh board for testing, and install only these 2 extensions.

You can prove your certainties, certainly not on a board that has already lived and lives who knows what problems. ;)