Decline and sunset of an orange clown. 🤡

Off topic corner. All what does not fit in elsewhere, goes here…

3Di
Founder
Founder

Post by 3Di »

Let us discuss the probable fall of a very controversial figure in world politics.

https://twitter.com/JimmyKimmelLive/sta ... 3143937024

🏥 Honour and respect to all our heroes in health care. 🇮🇹
Looking for a specific solution for your site? We will rock you! 🚀

Random American
Novice
Novice

Post by Random American »

As an American, Trump is and always was an embarrassment. I thought about mocking Trump here, but I didn’t want to bring controversy to your board after that disaster on phpBB.com that no doubt irked the community team.

But yes, a clown is what that man is… as well as a successful scam artist who is using lawsuit money to pay off his debts now while pretending that all of it is going to dispute election results. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-camp ... ions-debt/

3Di
Founder
Founder

Post by 3Di »

Random American wrote:
16 Nov 2020 04:15

As an American, Trump is and always was an embarrassment.

Look, for me it’s not a political issue also because I’m apolitical but I use common sense and my life experience. I also read a lot, at least a dozen newspapers every day and add at least 5 more in different languages from Italian (American, English, German). I don’t tell you about TV channels then.

The character in question is unreliable I would say, as well as being extremely unsuitable to be a president and all the more so to be one of the world’s greatest powers. Not to mention that in my humble opinion he has led his nation to ridicule with his pseudo-dictatorial manners and fanaticism - So I can understand and admire your honesty in saying that it is and has been an embarrassment for some of you (unfortunately not all of you), as far as I can see this is coming to an end. The clown (call it Teh Joker if you like) he’s playing with the last few cartridges apparently.

Let’s wish a better world for everyone.

3Di
Founder
Founder

Post by 3Di »

Random American wrote:
16 Nov 2020 04:15

… I didn’t want to bring controversy to your board after that disaster on phpBB.com that no doubt irked the community team.

I take this opportunity to clarify a few points, here anyone can say what they want and take responsibility for what they say in advance, as I do. What I post are my opinions, solely my own and not those of phpBB Studio

There are no rules here except common sense, we are all adults and so far we have encountered practically no problem, apart from someone who has deliberately tried to offend our way of writing extensions but has been reprobated. Here there is no censorship of any kind, once again I repeat that common sense must be in each of us, this is a niche board as you well know, I do not expect big discussions even if they are well accepted.

Random American
Novice
Novice

3Di wrote:
20 Nov 2020 21:47

The character in question is unreliable I would say, as well as being extremely unsuitable to be a president and all the more so to be one of the world’s greatest powers. Not to mention that in my humble opinion he has led his nation to ridicule with his pseudo-dictatorial manners and fanaticism - So I can understand and admire your honesty in saying that it is and has been an embarrassment for some of you (unfortunately not all of you), as far as I can see this is coming to an end. The clown (call it Teh Joker if you like) he’s playing with the last few cartridges apparently.

Let’s wish a better world for everyone.

Indeed. I do wish for a better and more peaceful world. As for Trump “comming to an end” as far as being President, it appears his stupid base is still supporting him and proclaiming the election to be rigged. We might not have a peaceful transition of power here, and we had peaceful transitions for about 200 years. His base has a large chunk that truly believe he won and will do anything in their power to stop Biden from taking office, and that includes violence. We have had attempts to overthrow sitting governors in more than one state, so things are not going well here, and I think the worst is here to come.

We also have people who think Biden is a communist and a satanic pedophile. :roll:

Random American
Novice
Novice

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-do ... 91b75abdfc

The stupidity of these lawsuits are amazing as well as other acts of stupidity by Trump’s lawyers.

3Di
Founder
Founder

Post by 3Di »

Random American wrote:
21 Nov 2020 21:28

We also have people who think Biden is a communist and a satanic pedophile. :roll:

In Italy there was a saying “communists eat children”. :lol:

I think that any resistance is futile and counterproductive for everyone, in fact Twitter seems to have already established the removal of the present holders of the presidential accounts for January 20th, when all the old tweets will be archived and the new holders will take over the accounts. The media circus will calm down and a new era will begin, it’s just the last “tail twists” that don’t give any shine to the character in question but only make him look even more laughable than he already was. With this I would like to reiterate that it is not a political issue mine but a matter of human charity, it is clear that he needs help once he is thrown out of those rooms for good.

3Di
Founder
Founder

Post by 3Di »

Random American
Novice
Novice

He is just doing that for show I’m sure, and will probably turn around at some point and obstruct some more.

3Di
Founder
Founder

Post by 3Di »

Random American wrote:
24 Nov 2020 13:46

He is just doing that for show I’m sure, and will probably turn around at some point and obstruct some more.

I am sure that by 20th January everything will be over despite the ostracism that may follow in these weeks, those who sow wind reap storm say the wise men. However, it is also true that the next president will have to face considerable difficulties and if it will be good for everyone then after 4 years he can be re-elected. I wouldn’t want to be in Biden’s place right now. Between racial fights, actual lack of civil rights, the frustration and anger of the working class and so on, he really has a lot to worry about. And let’s not forget the social outcasts, there are hundreds (500 / 700) of homeless people in NYC who have been locked up in cold storages (trucks) since March, because nobody wants to throw a penny away and give them a decent burial. The latter is really unworthy of a civilised country, never seen in my life. :|