Dashboard

🆓 State of the art Admin Dashboard

GanstaZ
Novice
Novice

Dashboard

Post by GanstaZ »

First of all.. long time no see.. Hello)
I have been testing admin dashboard for some time now.. It is working nicely.. Only issue what i have seen, is that whenever i need to use var_dump or print_r functions to debug something.. some of the outcome is lost.. In other words, design layers will hide it. So i switch extension on and off :) Well.. it is not a huge issue and wont change the fact, that all seems to work as it should.. I haven’t tried it yet, but something in my head tells me to try and extend it for test purpose for ucp.. At current moment, i don’t have a clue, if it is possible or not, but as my quote say in phpbb signature.. Better try it first, then ask questions :D

Last edited by 3Di on 18 Feb 2021 19:26, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to the devoted forum.

3Di
Founder
Founder

Dashboard

Post by 3Di »

Hey m8, welcome on here. :)

Well, let me say we have a new version on the pipeline since ages but I have never tried to debug an ACP module while this extension is ON, therefore I need to test it first. Thanks for feedback.

GanstaZ wrote:
18 Feb 2021 16:18

I haven’t tried it yet, but something in my head tells me to try and extend it for test purpose for ucp.. At current moment, i don’t have a clue, if it is possible or not

That would be an UCP dashboard, then a new extension which mimes this one, IMHO. :think: :halo:
Feel free to play with that, we will be more than glad to see some results and … who knows?

Marco

🇪🇺 Honour and respect to all the Healthcare Heroes. 🇮🇹