From phpbb.com - some ideas

🆓 Are you a 📜 RPG enthousiast? A role playing master 🤴? Then we’ve got just the rolls for you! Your users can throw dice within your forums and let the story continue in new directions. All this while you as an Administrator are in control.

Venatus Vinco
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Venatus Vinco »

Here are some ideas discussed on phpbb.com that 3Di asked me to tal about here.

1) Grouping rolls (1d6!!+1d10!!)-L or other types on functions.

2) Drop rolls drop highest “dh” or drop lowest “dl”

3) These would need to work using exploded totals not just taking dice from an exploded array.

VV

3Di
Founder
Founder

Post by 3Di »

Hi,
as I (we) tried to explain over there already, more options will not be added to the base code which is final (features frozen), free and sponsored.

Eventually these requests may be the subject of a discussion - if it is a paid request - such as extra additions made through additional modules.

For this kind of requests our paid service is active here: request

Thanks.

A good silence was never written :P

Venatus Vinco
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Venatus Vinco »

3Di wrote:
11 May 2020 11:40

Hi,
as I (we) tried to explain over there already, more options will not be added to the base code which is final (features frozen), free and sponsored.

I understand completely, and you have repeated it often. However I am documenting these as discussed.

Our users are currently putting this through its paces and at the end of a quarter of full, live, use I will determine what, if any, additional functions we would like to pay for. In the meantime we are collecting feedback and bug reports which I hope to record here to help form a quote request later.

If these thoughts are not helpful I can record them on my own forum until I am ready to proceed.

VV

3Di
Founder
Founder

Post by 3Di »

Feel free to continue. :)

We can move or fork this topic once you are done.

Thanks.

A good silence was never written :P