Website feedback

Code-talk. Anything related to the Studio, extension developing and phpBB coding.

3Di
Founder
Founder

Website feedback

Post by 3Di »

Got an issue with our site? Please post here!

Feel free to provide any and all feedback you have concerning this website, ranging from the look and feel of the site, to usability, to the actual information displayed within.

Thanks in advance. :)

🏥 Honour and respect to all our heroes in health care. 🇮🇹
Looking for a specific solution for your site? We will rock you! 🚀

Random American
Novice
Novice

Website feedback

Post by Random American »

Just curious, did you guys create your own theme? I kind of like it. Is it publicly available in any capacity?
Overall, on this site, I don’t really think there is anything to complain about. :D

Thanks.

Btw, my apologies for not contributing. My skills are not currently up to par to be honest. I’m still technically a novice.

3Di
Founder
Founder

Website feedback

Post by 3Di »

Random American wrote:
20 Oct 2020 18:07

Just curious, did you guys create your own theme? I kind of like it. Is it publicly available in any capacity?

Well, the whole website as it is including and not limited to the Knowledge Base, Extensions Base, Sidebar, etc etc is just one big extension we created, yes.
At the moment is not publicly available.

Random American wrote:

Overall, on this site, I don’t really think there is anything to complain about.

Positive feedback then, thanks.

Random American wrote:

Btw, my apologies for not contributing. My skills are not currently up to par to be honest. I’m still technically a novice.

Feel free to shot some off-topic discussion into the Lounge, that’s also contributing.
But really we do not have problems with that, thanks. :)

🏥 Honour and respect to all our heroes in health care. 🇮🇹
Looking for a specific solution for your site? We will rock you! 🚀